Swimmers Swim at Their Own Risk – THERE IS NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY.
A pool attendant is on duty to enforce HPS Pool Rules and Regulations.
The swimming pool is located on the Ocean side of the HPS property.
The swimming pool is open from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR USING THE HPS POOL
Please Note: Please observe pool safety rules at all times.
- An adult must accompany children under 14 years of age in the swimming pool area.
- At all times, an adult must accompany children who cannot swim in the swimming pool area and in the pool.
- INFANTS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THE POOL.
- Persons using the pool, coming from the beach must shower before entering the pool.
- Persons with long hair should wear bathing caps.
- Ball playing and or throwing of objects is prohibited.
- Floats, rafts, and similar items are not permitted in the pool area except as Coast Guard
- approved Personal Floating Devises (PFD) and are worn by the person.
- Deck furniture cannot be reserved and or covered with a towel before use or in anticipated use.
- Proper attire is required when leaving the pool area to enter the building area.
- Running, jumping and shouting are not permitted at any time in the pool area.
- Persons entering the pool area are required to remove sand and beach tar before entering the pool area.
- Deck furniture is for use on the pool deck area only.
- Use of deck furniture is on a first come basis and cannot be reserved.
- Protective footwear should be worn by all persons when on the pool deck.
- No smoking, No alcohol is permitted in the pool area.
- Non alcoholic drinks are allowed in non glass containers
- Music is allowed, but the volume must not disturb the people nearby and should be turned down upon request.
- All trash must be placed in designated trash containers.
- All items left on the pool area will be discarded.
- Persons use the pool area at their own risk.
- The HPS Board of Directors and HPS Owners’ Association disclaim any liability for use of the HPS pool deck and pool.